The KF Armory is a proud supporter of our military, law enforcement, and first responder community. In partnership with manufacturers in our industry we invite our heroic individuals to apply for special pricing on qualifying items from participating companies.
For application information or if you have any questions, please contact us.
The Guardian Program is GEMTECH’s way of showing our eternal gratitude to the men and women that selflessly serve our communities and protect our Country.
The Guardian program offers these brave individuals a substantial discount when purchasing GEMTECH products. Eligibility requirements are listed below.
- Sworn Law Enforcement (Active or Retired)
- Includes local, state and Federal
- Includes corrections/ probation/ parole officersMilitary (Active or Retired)
- Includes disabled veterans with medically retired ID
- Includes all Reserves/ National Guard
- Court Judges along with District Attorneys and their deputies
- Firefighters, EMT’s, and Paramedics
In order to participate, credentials will need to be supplied. Suitable credentials are listed below:
- Copy of Law Enforcement ID
- Copy of Military ID or DD214.
- Federal Employees ONLY- copy of business card along with photo verification
- Affidavits are allowable if identification cannot be provided
First Responders provide a heroic service to our communities on a regular basis, in exchange, they deserve the best services we can provide to them.
Kroll International and KF Armory is proud to offer special pricing to our First Responder community with the best products in the industry.
- All sworn Law Enforcement (LE) officers, including State, County, and Local
- All Federal LE officers (FBI, US Marshal, DEA, etc.)
- All Retired LE officers, including Federal, State, County, and Local
- All Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State-licensed Security Companies (e.g., Loomis Fargo, RAM Security, Securitas, etc.)
- State and local-licensed Security Officers
- Active military personnel – all branches
- National Guard personnel – all branches
- Military Reserve personnel – all branches
- Disabled military personnel (in any capacity)
- Officially retired military veterans
- Licensed Paramedics and Emergency
- Medical Technicians (EMTs)
- Firefighters (including volunteers)
- Additional fire personnel, including Fire Marshalls and Arson Detectives
- First Responders
- County Coroners
- All Transportation Security Administration (TSA) employees
- Commercial Pilot License holders, regardless of class
- Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges and Court Officers
- District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- NRA Certified Firearms Instructors (excludes Smith & Wesson)
- LE Academy or College students with proof of enrollment in a Criminal Justice Program
KF Armory is proud to be a SilencerCo SPEQ Dealer
Thank you to those who serve.
The SilencerCo SPEQ program is a way of saying thanks to our men and women in uniform. Short for Service Proven Equipment, the SPEQ program offers a substantial discount on SilencerCo products to current and retired military, law enforcement, and first responders.
- Law Enforcement (Active or Retired with credentials)
- Military (Active, Reserve, or Retired with military credentials, or disabled veterans with medically retired ID) VA Cards not applicable
- Federal Flight Deck Officer (with credentials)
- Fire Rescue / EMT (with credentials/license)
- Private Security (Armed private security only)