The American Defense Manufacturing, LLC Aimpoint T1/T2/H1 Micro Mount 1 Piece is a one piece unit that places the optic at the SOCOM height (Lower 1⁄3rd Co-Witness). Centerline height with the T1/H1 Optic is 1.6″. This mount also fits the Vortex SPARC and Primary Arms Micro Dot (will not Co-Witness with iron sights). It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The Aimpoint T1 Micro Mount 1 Piece features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
The Aimpoint T1 Micro Mount 1 Piece is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The Aimpoint T1 Micro Mount 1 Piece has the following specifications:
- Weight: 2.75 ounces
For your convenience we have published a set of installation instructions for this product. The instructions are in Adobe Acrobat’s Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or higher to view and print the instructions.
MANUFACTURED BY: AMERICAN DEFENSE MFG, LLC.