Micro T-1 – No matter what your mission, the size and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the Micro T-1, Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system that provides the performance of our full-sized sights in the smallest package possible.
Built to offer the same battle proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro T-1 is able to perform under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. Suitable for use on Rifles, Carbines, Shotguns, Sub-machine guns and Handguns, the Aimpoint Micro T-1 is ideal as a stand-alone sight, and can also be piggybacked on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics. The Micro T-1 can also be used by hunters and sport shooters that need night vision compatibility.
The performance of the Micro T-1 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is especially suited for 3rd generation night vision technology. Aimpoint™s unique band-pass coating on the reflective lens reflects select frequencies of red light at near 100% efficiency in order to give the highest possible dot brightness, while transmitting nearly 100% of light in the Infrared and near-infrared part of the spectrum to provide the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation NVD. With 6 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 7 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the Micro T-1 is ready for use around the clock.
Unique features of the Aimpoint Micro T-1
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, sub-machine guns and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 6 night vision compatible settings and 7 daylight settings one
- extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail.
- atent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil.
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one battery
- 2 MOA dot
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish.
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws no other tool required.
- Use as a stand alone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics.
Standard features for all Aimpoint sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
* 1 MOA ˜ 30 mm at 100 meters ˜ 1” at 100 yards.** at room temperature & at setting 8 out of 12.*** Night Vision Device.Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight|
|Anti-reflex and Band Pass coatings, NVD compatible|
|One 3 V lithium battery, type CR2032, commercially available|
|Over 5 years of continuous (day and night) use at pos 8 of 12 and|
|12 settings 4 NVD and 8 Daylight of which 1Extra Bright,|
|Extruded, high strength aluminum, hard anodized|
|Black to dark gray, non-glare finish|
|Rubber, black, non-glare finish|
|Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation,|
|Keyed surface Patent pending mount keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil|
|62 mm (2.4)|
|41 mm x 36 mm (1.6 x 1.4in) for sight only and 41 mm x 40 mm (1.6 x 1.6in) for sight with Mount|
|84 grams (3.0 oz) Sight only, 105 grams (3.7 oz) Sight with Mount|
|-45 oC to +71 oC (-50 oF to +160 oF)|
|45 m (150 ft.)|