The Aimpoint® Micro T-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot and physical protection has been added for even more ruggedness.
We listened to feedback coming from hard-core customers desiring an even more hard core Micro sight. With a redesigned and reinforced house body, as well as flip-up covers protecting the lenses, the Aimpoint® Micro T-2 can withstand all types of environmental conditions.
At the same time, we decided to improve upon the optical performance of the sight which results in a new lens and an important breakthrough in reflective lens coatings. This makes the Micro T-2 and the 3XMag magnifier a fantastic optical combination.
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Available in 2 MOA dot size
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
Item No.: 200170
Operating principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
Optical magnification: 1x
Aiming dot size: 2 or 4 MOA
Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
Optical signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD
Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 655 ± 15 nm
NVD compatible: Yes
Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3
Clear aperture: 18 mm (.71 in)
Eye relief: Unlimited
Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032.
Battery life – Day time use: 5 years (50 000h) of continuous use at pos. 8 and over 10 months at pos. 10. Responds to >500 000 hours at NVD setting (pos. 2)
Power intensity: 4 NVD and 8 Daylight, of which 1 extra bright
Length sight only: 68 mm (2.7 in)
Length conf: 79 mm (3 in)
Width: 41 mm (1.6 in)
Height sight only: 36 mm (1.4 in)
Height conf: 47 mm (1.9 in)
Weight sight only (incl battery): 94 g (3.3 oz)
Weight conf: 130 g (4.6 oz) incl. Lens Covers and Mount
Housing material: High Strength Aluminum
Housing finish and color: Matte black
Material mount and spacer std conf: High Strength Aluminum
Surface treatment: Hard anodized, matte
Height of optical axis – sight and mount: 20 mm (.8 in) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
Height of optical axis – sight, mount and low spacer: Spacer low: 50 mm (2 in) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
Height of optical axis – sight, mount and high spacer: Spacer high: 59 mm (2.3 in) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
Adjustment: Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 13 mm at 100 meters = 10 mm at 80 meters = .4 in at 100 yds
Temperature range operation: -45°C to +71°C (-49°F to +160°F)
Temperature range storage: -51°C to +71°C (-60°F to +160°F)
Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C (-49°F and +160°F)
Humidity: Operable during and after Humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: +20°C to +50°C (+68°F to +122°F), cyclic
Submersible: To a depth of 25m (80 ft.)
Shock: Withstands shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction).
Vibration: Withstands Vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min. Direction: X, Y and Z, Time: 30 min/direction.
Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination by weapons cleaners, lubricants, fuels and insect repellents.
Keyed surface mount: Integrated