The AD-T1-TL mount is designed for the Aimpoint T1/T2 optic and other optics such as the Vortex Crossfire and Romeo 5 red dots that share the same mounting footprint. Low, co-witness, and lower 1/3 co-witness heights are offered in both Black and Flat Dark Earth. Co-Witness heights may differ due to the base height of some red dots being taller than the actual T1/T2 red dot. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Titanium Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-T1 Mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Titanium Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
The AD-T1 Mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-T1 Mount has the following specifications:
- Weight: 2.3 ounces