The SAM7K-34 PISTOL
We are proud to add a new configuration to our successful line of Bulgarian-made SAM7K 7.62x39mm caliber pistols, now with rear Quick Detach port and threaded front sight block (standard Krink configuration with 24×1.5mm RH threads).
The SAM7K-34 7.62x39mm caliber pistol combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. Every component of the SAM7K-34 is engineered to provide decades of dependable service. The SAM7K-34 pistol is ideal for sport shooting, self-defense, and for pistol hunting. The SAM7K-34 adds a new chapter to the best pistol of its kind in the world.
Arsenals Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7K-34 pistol receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Other milled-receivers are machined from bar stock, but Arsenals hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each SAM7K-34 forged pistol receiver starts out as a blank and requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is very complex and time-intensive, but with our meticulous attention to detail, we deliver a receiver of unequalled strength, precision, and durability.
Summary: SAM7K-34 7.62x39mm, milled receiver, Threaded Front Sight Block (standard Krink configuration with 24×1.5mm RH threads), rear Quick Detach port, and scope rail. Comes with one 5-round magazine, oil bottle, cleaning rod, cleaning kit. Shown with optional 40 round magazine M-47W40.
- 100% new-production parts and components.
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged milled receiver, bolt, bolt carrier and double-hook trigger
- Rear Quick Detach Port
- Cold hammer-forged barrel from Arsenals Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Threaded front sight block with removable thread protector (standard Krink configuration with 24×1.5mm RH threads)
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Peep rear sight
- Ambidextrous safety lever
- Accepts any mil-spec magazine with 5, 10, 30, and 40-round capacity