Factory SBR, 7.62 caliber, stamped receiver, short gas system, front sight block / gas block combination, 24×1.5mm right-hand threads, may ship with Bulgarian 4-piece or cone flash hider, left-side folding black polymer buttstock, 2-stage trigger, cleaning rod, and scope rail.
The PR-03 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System was designed and manufactured to meet and exceed the following stringent military requirements:
- Ability to accept cleaning rod with the rail system installed – achieved with stainless steel internal guide rail
- To easily align the rail system with both milled and stamped receivers – achieved with a pair of precision machined tabs
- Ability to constrain debris from entering into the receiver from under-rail openings – achieved with sealing caps of the rail system
- Minimize weight, while providing maximum strength – achieved with the triangular support design and utilizing aircraft grade durable aluminum material
- Providing the maximum number of rails – achieved with optimum design with 14 rails on the bottom and the sides, and 9 rails on the top
- Identification marks for repeat attachment of devices – achieved with clearly marked numbering system on all 4 sides
- Provide comfortable grip to the shooter – achieved with compact system profile and smooth finish
Picatinny Quad-Rail System for attaching Lasers, Flashlights, and Optics.
Weight 7 lbs
Manufacturer Arsenal Inc.
Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
Total length: 28 7/8 in. (733 mm)
Folded length: 19.37 in. (492 mm)
Barrel length: 8.46 in. (215 mm)
Rifling: 4 grooves
Twist rate: 1:9.44 (1 in 240 mm)
Weight w/o magazine: 6.1 lbs
Muzzle velocity: 2,329 fps (710 m/s)
Effective range: 500 m (547 yds)
Maximum range: 1350 m (1,480 yds)
Rear sight range: 500 m (547 yds)
Rate of Fire: 40 rds/min (practical)
All NFA rules apply.