Born from a European tender requesting a 9mm carbine with the same handling characteristics and ergonomics as the AR platform; the all-new SPC9 incorporates many of the features found on the B&T APC9, MP5 and AR platforms combined into one, very versatile platform. Lightweight and reliable, well balanced and accurate, safe and modular — the SPC9 checks all the boxes and is one of the lightest recoiling 9mm carbines available, thanks to B&T’s innovative and effective hydraulic buffer system.
- Barrel construction – The barrel is a cold hammer forged barrel that produces outstanding accuracy. When the first series of weapons were tested for accuracy, all weapons from the series were able to produce groups within 50mm at 30 meters with match grade 9mm ammo.
- European Safety system – The trigger system is the “European” trigger system in which the weapon can be placed on safe with the hammer forward and during the manipulation process. This is much safer than the classic AR system which the safety cannot be engaged unless the hammer is rearward. On safe, all the time is always a good policy.
- The trigger system – is a two-stage system that as opposed to the more common single stage system.
- The recoil is greatly reduced because of the unique hydraulic buffer system. This system will reduce the felt recoil big time. This hydraulic buffer system is pioneered by B&T on SMG or PCC platforms.
- Finally, the SPC9 falls within the EU Compliant category. The overall minimum length is 626mm which is greater than the 600mm length. The gun can also be delivered with 10-rnd magazine that falls within the Firearms Directive, (EU) 2017/853 published on 17 May 2017.
- The SPC9 is produced only in the semi-automatic version. Select-fire version is not available.
- Includes B&T Telescopic brace kit *NOT PICTURED (Tail hook sold separately)
Barrel Length: 4.5 in
Twist Rate: 1:10
Length: 17.8 in
Weight: 5.5 lbs
Magazine Capacity: 31 rds
B&T semi-automatic pistol SPC9 PDW with Glock lower with telescopic brace kit
There are no reviews yet.