Improving on the FNP™-45 Tactical, developed for the U.S. Joint Combat Pistol Program, the FNX™-45 Tactical was born and bred for battle. Like its legendary FN forefathers, this combat handgun was designed to not only survive the battlefield, but to emerge victorious. It is the latest in technological advancements in handgun engineering, offering .45 ACP performance and a host of unique features that no other handgun can match.
Its 15-round magazine is precisely engineered to take a dive to the prone position and naturally roll up toward the target. The checkered polymer frame has a low-bore axis for reduced felt recoil, enhanced operator control, and a grip angle that provides unmatched natural point of aim. Four interchangeable backstraps come standard to quickly customize the grip feel. All operating controls are fully ambidextrous for ease of use. The 5.3″ cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel has a threaded muzzle to accept sound suppressors, compensators, and other accessories. The stainless steel slide has high-profile combat night sights and includes two mounting bases to accept multiple styles of optional red-dot electronic sights.
CALIBER: .45 ACP
MAG CAPACITY: 10 or 15 Rd.
WEIGHT: 33.3 oz.
BARREL LENGTH: 5.3″
OVERALL LENGTH: 8.6″
TWIST RATE: 1:16″ RH
TRIGGER PULL: 8.8 – 12.1 lb. or 3.96 – 5.06 lb.
SIGHT RADIUS: 6.4″
- Raised 3-dot Trijicon green tritium night sights (standard) allow for one-handed operation
- The width of the raised night sights perfectly size up the shoulder width of a target at 25 meters
- Stainless steel construction
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Slide cut and threaded for optional electronic red-dot sight (not included)
- Raised night sights for suppressor use
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Threaded .578×28 tpi with thread protector
- Polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Four interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Serrated trigger guard
- Matte black finish
- Fully-ambidextrous decocking/safety levers, slide stop lever, and magazine release
- Polished body
- Low-friction follower
- Polymer base
- Includes two mounting bases for optional red-dot electronic sights
- Three 15-round or 10-round magazines with extended base pad
- Fitted, soft Cordura® nylon case
- Owner’s manual
- Four interchangeable backstraps
- Locking device
- Sight mounting kit with plates and screws
Must be 21 to purchase.
No purchase where prohibited.
Shipped to valid FFLs Only.