Beretta Shotgun Shooters bought one of the best shotguns and want the best tactical accessories for their shotguns.That’s why we are here! The GG&G Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun Enhanced Follower is one of the first upgraded components that tactical shooters look for. The GG&G Beretta 1301 Follower for the Beretta 12 ga. Tactical Shotgun is an enhanced stainless steel follower manufactured with the Beretta 1301 Shotgun Shooter in mind. Check out the enhanced features below.
– Designed and manufactured specifically for the Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun. Please be advised, GG&G is not aware if this follower fits or functions in any other Beretta shotgun. If you plan on installing it in any other Beretta shotgun you do so at your own risk of damage and expense.
– Installs just like the factory Beretta 1301 follower. No modification to the shotgun is required.
– Material: The GG&G Beretta 1301 Enhanced Follower is manufactured from stainless steel for corrosion and wear resistance. The stainless steel body provides smooth operation and resists galling and contaminants imbedding into the body of the follower. These are the two major contributors to aftermarket followers malfunctioning.
– Material: Stainless Steel.
– Insert Material: The high visibility red insert is aluminum and is manufactured so that you can not only quickly see that the magazine tube is empty, but in low light conditions, feel the difference between the face of the follower and the rear of a shotgun shell.
– The Beretta Tactical Shotgun magazine follower is manufactured with a deep spring pocket to better control spring movement.
– Weight: .6 oz.
– Warranty: Lifetime.
Manufacturer Part # GGG-2545
Fits Beretta 1301
GG&G, Inc., Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun Follower, Stainless Steel Body, Red High Visibility Aluminum Insert