With the G19 Gen5 MOS GLOCK enhances the desirability of the already near-perfect Gen5 model with the addition of the Modular Optic System (MOS). The slide is precision machined to provide a mounting system for popular optic sights. With multiple adapter plates, you can quickly and easily mount miniature electronic sights to the rear of the Gen5 GLOCK slide, which has front serrations for easier and quicker manipulations.
All of the Gen5 qualities are present in this compact-size pistol: The latest GLOCK nDLC surface finish on the major metal components, unmatched in hardness and rust resistance; the high traction Gen5 frame texture, quickly reversible magazine catch, ambidextrous slide stop lever, the GLOCK Modular Backstrap System (MBS) for individual operator adjustability, the universally-acclaimed GLOCK Safe Action® System and high visibility orange magazine followers.
System: Safe Action®
Magazine Capacity: (3)15rd
Barrel Length: 3.41in
Weight(w/o Mag): 21.34 oz
Trigger Pull: 26 N
GLOCK Blue Label Program
GLOCK is proud to offer the exclusive Blue Label program to support those who protect and serve communities across the U.S. and around the world. Those who qualify will receive a discount on two GLOCK pistols per calendar year.
The GLOCK Blue Label Program at the KF Armory, LLC is available to those eligible in the state of Georgia with an approved purchaser ID. If your department does not issue a picture ID, a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a government-issued picture ID of the purchaser.
- Sworn Law Enforcement (LE) Officers with powers of arrest, including Federal, State, County & City, including retired Law Enforcement officers with “Retired” credentials (LE Department or LE Retired picture ID front & back)
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with military ID also includes retired Military with “Retired” credentials (Military picture ID front & back)
- Active-Duty Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department picture ID front & back)
- Nationally Recognized Security Company Officer for full-time armed guards with picture ID. For example, but not limited to: Loomis, Garda, and GS4. State licenses, registrations, and private investigators are not approved. The ID must indicate a position held and armed status. If it does not, a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a government-issued picture ID of the purchaser.
- Law Enforcement Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
- Active-duty Firefighters or volunteer firefighters with current Active-duty department credentials. (Fire Department picture ID front & back, the ID must indicate the position held)
- Active-Duty EMTs, Tactical EMTs, and Paramedics employed by a Fire Department, Law Enforcement agency or ambulance service working in the field and responding to emergency calls. Certifications alone do not qualify. (Department picture ID front & back, the ID must indicate the position held)
- Veterans with an Honorably Discharged DD214 or NGB-22 and Driver’s License.
- GSSF Coupon Recipients should contact GSSF for more information and present the coupon at the time of purchase.
This is a GLOCK discount program for approved purchasers only; you are not registering for or enrolling in any type of Law Enforcement program. Eligible participants may purchase up to two (2) weapons per calendar year and may order from a participating GLOCK Law Enforcement Distributor, Sub-Distributor, or directly from GLOCK, Inc. if eligible.
For any GLOCK Blue Label orders requesting an FFL transfer to another FFL dealer, we must have a copy of the receiving dealer’s FFL before any order will be processed. Incomplete orders will not be processed. FFL transfers will incur an additional shipping fee. All GLOCK Blue Label orders originating from the KF Armory, LLC are restricted to transfer within the state of Georgia.
Cash discounts available, please visit our store or contact us.