KAC SR-30 SR-30 E3 Mod 2 M-LOK 9.5″ SBR .300 Blackout
The SR-30 E3 Mod 2 takes advantage of the .300 BLK, offering a 9.5” barrel that is as capable as an 11.5” 5.56 mm SBR, for a significantly more transportable and maneuverable firearm. The QDC compatible Flash Hider will mount any of the KAC 7.62 mm QDC suppressors. The SR-30 has 99% parts compatibility with the SR-15, requiring only a dedicated barrel and muzzle device. Seamlessly transition from subsonic ammunition to supersonic with nothing more than a change of the magazine.
This rifle is a factory short barrel rifle (SBR).
- Barrel: 9.5″ 1:7 Twist, Chrome Lined
- Caliber: .300 Blackout (7.62 x 35 mm)
- Weight: 6.2 lbs (2.81 kg)
- Length: 27.5″ Stock Retracted – 30.75″ Stock Extended
- Ambidextrous Controls
- 2 Stage Match Trigger
- QDC Quick Disconnect Coupling
- P/N 32310 Upper Receiver Kit
All NFA rules apply.
KAC SR-30 SR-30 E3 Mod 2 M-LOK 9.5″ SBR .300 BLK.