KAC SR-15 E3 CQB MOD2 11.5″ SBR
The SR-15E3 CQB Mod 2’s 11.5” chrome lined, 5.56mm NATO barrel is manufactured for military grade durability, and is free-floated inside a 10.75” URX4 handguard with Keymod System. An improved E3 round-lug bolt design both enhances function and increases bolt life far beyond the industry standard. The ambidextrous bolt release, selector lever, and magazine release offers left-handed users the ergonomic advantages inherent to AR15-based controls. The drop-in two-stage trigger serves double duty as an aid to precision marksmanship while enabling surgical speed shooting at close range. The 5.56mm 3-Prong Flash Eliminator interferes with propellant gas combustion forward of the muzzle to significantly reduce flash signature, will not ring upon firing or when struck, and is compatible with the Knight’s line of 5.56mm QDC Signature Reduction Devices.
This rifle is a factory short barrel rifle (SBR).
- P/N: 31273
- Barrel: 11.5″ 1:7 Twist, Hammer Forged, Chrome Lined
- Caliber: 5.56 mm
- Weight: 6.1 lbs (2.76 kg)
- Length: 29″ (73.6 cm) Stock Retracted – 32″ (81.3 cm) Stock Extended
- Multi Lug Improved E3 Bolt
- Ambidextrous Controls
- 2 Stage Match Trigger
- QDC Quick Disconnect Coupling
- URX 4 Upper Receiver Extending Free Floating Barrel System
- KeyMod System
All NFA rules apply.