Legal Manufacturing, LLC’s NIB BATTLEWORN® MOD 1 Glock® 17
Glock® 17 9mm NIB BATTLEWORN® Custom Milled Slide and NIB BATTLEWORN® Factory Glock® Barrel
G17 GEN3 COMPACT 9mm Luger 4.48″ Barrel 2-17 RD Magazines
G17 GEN4 COMPACT 9mm Luger 4.48″ Barrel 3-17 RD Magazines
- HARDNESS: 70+HRc (1076+ HV)
- LUBRICITY: Low static coefficient of friction without lubrication
- More than twice the wear resistance of hard chrome; NIB will outlast the life of the part in most cases
- Extremely ductile plating. NIB will not crack and chip like hard chrome
- Temperature resistant to 1100°F
- Four times the wear resistance of electroless nickel phosphorus
- Improved impact resistance
- Plated parts can run lubrication free, reducing the cleaning, care, and maintenance without sacrificing reliability
- All final thickness measured with XRF instrumentation technology
The color of NIB BATTLEWORN® is a dark shade of gray with an aesthetically distressed, modern “battle” finish. NIB BATTLEWORN® creates a smooth and uniform plating barrier without adding significant dimension to the metal part, increases the surface hardness of the plated part, and produces a product that is superior to competing plating systems.
Artist rendering, actual model will be different than model shown.