Sierra3BDX 2.5-8×32 Rifle Scope
Compact and lightweight and designed for ultralight weigh rifle, shotgun, muzzleloader and crossbow configurations.
The SIERRA3BDX 2.5-8x32mm is a compact and lightweight riflescope designed for ultra-lightweight rifle, shotgun muzzleloader, and crossbow configurations. With the power of the included BDX technology, it provides your exact holdover dot location on targets when coupled with a BDX capable KILO rangefinder. Featuring exceptional SpectraCoat™ lenses, LevelPlex™ digital anti-cant, and KinETHIC™ kinetic energy transfer indicator, the SIERRA3BDX 2.5-8x32mm is incredibly simple to use. Range a target, put the holdover dot on target, pull the trigger, impact.
– Integrated BDX™ Ballistic Data Xchange. A rangefinder and riflescope system that uses ballistics, environmental conditions and Bluetooth® to illuminate the exact holdover dot.
– Automatic holdover dot on a Digital Focal Plane™, combining Second Focal Plane stadias, with an OLED illuminated ballistic holdover dot that automatically scales with zoom to subtend on target at any magnification level.
– The updated SIG BDX App now include profiles for crossbow ballistics, through entering bolt weight and speed.
– Features our MOTAC™(Motion Activated Illumination) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
– SpectraCoat™ highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission
– SIG SAUER’s innovative KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator. KinETHIC provides assistance in assuring an ethical hunt by indicating when energy on target drops below a threshold that can be set by the hunter using the SIG BDX App.
– New for BDX riflescopes, Auto LevelPlex, automatically increases digital level sensitivity on longer shots
– Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
– The SIERRA3BDX is covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™ and Electronics Limited Warranty, see website for full details
– SIG BDX APP Now includes the ability to create multiple profiles for both firearms and crossbow ballistics.
FOCAL PLANE Second
RETICLE BDX-R1 Digital
ADJUSTMENT INCREMENTS 0.25 MOA
MAINTUBE DIAMETER 30 mm
TRAVEL PER ROTATION 20 MOA
PARALLAX SETTING 100 Yards
FIELD OF VIEW LOW (FT @ 100 YARDS) 39.8
FIELD OF VIEW HIGH (FT @ 100 YARDS) 13.2
EYE RELIEF LOW (IN) 4.21
EYE RELIEF HIGH (IN) 3.46
EXIT PUPIL LOW (MM) 8.8
EXIT PUPIL HIGH (MM) 4
DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT RANGE +/- 2
WATERPROOFING IPX 7
OCULAR OUTER DIAMETER (IN) 1.61
OBJECTIVE OUTER DIAMETER 1.55
INTERNAL GAS PURGE Nitrogen
ILLUMINATION SETTINGS 10 Daylight
TOTAL ELEVATION TRAVEL 80 MOA
TOTAL WINDAGE TRAVEL 80 MOA
BATTERY (2) CR2032
OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER (MM) 32 mm
The ROMEO1PRO brings a new level of durability and performance to the miniature open-reflex red dot sight. Its aircraft grade aluminum housing ensures corrosion resistance under the harshest environments, and a new upgraded point-source emitter provides increased brightness in day or night conditions with 12 brightness settings. The molded glass aspheric lens has upgraded high performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion giving you fast, responsive target acquisition and accuracy. The ROMEO1PRO includes a ruggedized protective shroud in the box for extreme durability.
– Molded glass aspheric lens with high-performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion
– 3 or 6 MOA red dot with multiple brightness settings for rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
– TruHold™ Lockless Zeroing System that utilizes twin adjustment springs designed to endure handgun recoil and return to zero shot after shot
– New point-source emitter provides exceptional brightness with 12 settings (10 Daytime/2 NV), and 20,000+ hours of runtime
– MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
– Aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service
– Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog proof performance
– Ruggedized protective steel shroud included for extreme durability
– Easy access battery compartment
– SIG SAUER® Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee™ and SIG SAUER Electronic Component Limited 5-Year Warranty
CATEGORY Reflex Sights
ADJUSTMENT INCREMENTS 1.0 MOA
OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER (MM) 30 mm
BATTERY (1) CR1632
RETICLE 3 MOA Red Dot
OVERALL LENGTH 46.5 mm
OVERALL WIDTH 31.7 mm
HEIGHT 27.4 mm
WEIGHT 1.0 oz
WATERPROOFING IPX 7
ILLUMINATION SETTINGS 10 daytime/2 NV
TOTAL ELEVATION TRAVEL 100 MOA
TOTAL WINDAGE TRAVEL 100 MOA
RUN TIME 20000
ALPHA2 Scope Mounts
Our proprietary steel alloy ALPHA2 Scope Mounts are machined with an exactness that is both strong yet ductile that allows our rings to form around a riflescope, yet will not damage scope under proper installation. The steel rings are epoxy powder coated to prevent oxidation and resist gun oils, cleaning solutions, and outdoor exposure.
– Steel 1913 style clamps
– Covered by SIG SAUER’s Infinite Guarantee
Torque specifications for Alpha 2 Scope Mounts:
To Rail (1/2in Nut): 65in/lbs
To Scope (T15-TORX): 25in/lbs
SIG SAUER, SIERRA3BDX 2.5-8X32MM. 30MM, DIGITAL BALLISTIC RETICLE, WITH ALPHA 2, 45 POSITION ME AND ROMEO 1 PRO, 3 MOA WITH STEEL SHROUD