Accurate, lightweight and crafted from the finest components, the SIGM400 PRO sets the new standard for direct-impingement AR-15s.
Our competition fails to realize that a rock-solid foundation only gets you so far. That explains why many of today’s rifles ship with plastic handguards and throwaway furniture, two things not found on the SIGM400 PRO, SIG SAUER’s take on what an AR-15 should be. This carbine comes with the good stuff—all of it—pre-installed. Like a free-floating M-LOK handguard, which promotes accuracy and handling. Or a quality grip and premium, 6-position buttstock with integral QD points. The M400 PRO comes standard with AMBI controls. The Enhanced SIG Trigger on the M400 PRO enables the shooter to extract excellent accuracy from the rifle’s lightweight, 16” nitride barrel that is equipped with a SIG Micro-light Gas Block.
CALIBER 5.56 NATO
BARREL LENGTH 16 in (406mm)
MAGS INCLUDED (1) 30rd Aluminum Mag
MAG TYPE AR-15
ACTION TYPE Semi-Auto
STOCK TYPE Telescopic
BARREL MATERIAL Cold Hammer Forged Carbon Steel
TRIGGER TYPE Standard Curved
TWIST RATE 1:7
FOREND TYPE Alloy
GRIP TYPE Polymer
RECEIVER FINISH Hard Coat Anodized
OVERALL LENGTH 36.5 in / 972mm
OVERALL WIDTH 2.5 in (64mm)
HEIGHT 7.5 in (191mm)
THREADS 1/2 in – 28 tpi
ACCESSORY RAIL M-LOK
OPERATING SYSTEM Direct Impingement
WEIGHT 6.5 lbs (2.95 kg)
SIG Professional Program (SPP)
The KF Armory is proud to offer the SIG Professional Program (SPP) to support those who protect and serve communities across the United States.
The restrictions set below are policies of the manufacturer and cannot be altered by KF Armory, LLC.
SIG Professional Program Qualified Individuals
- Active or Retired Law Enforcement with official agency credentials
- Court Officers with official agency credentials or official documentation
- State / County / City Judges, Prosecutors, Coroners with official agency credentials or official documentation
- EMTs, Firefighters, Volunteer Firefighters, and Paramedics
- Active Duty Military with an active duty identification
- Retired Military with retired military identification
- Active Reservists with Military Identification
- Active National Guard with Military Identification
- State Licensed Security employees
- Law Enforcement Academy Cadets with certified enrollment documentation
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
Purchasing products under the SPP Program with the intent of resale is prohibited. Unauthorized purchases will be cancelled.
To purchase products in the SPP program, you must submit a copy of your Authorized Credentials (front and back). This can be done before or after placing your order. You can send us a copy via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIGM400, 5.56 NATO, RIFLE, 16IN, PRO, BLK, SEMI, FLD SIGHTS, TEL STOCK, AL MLOK HG, 1X 30RD MAG, ROMEO 4T
There are no reviews yet.