The Legion P226 is finished in Cerakote® Elite Legion gray coating, custom G-10 grips with a Legion medallion, the SIG SAUER Electro-Optics X-RAY high visibility day/night sights comes with three magazines. The P226 in DA/SA includes a reduced and contoured Elite beavertail, which allows for a higher grip, but a reduced profile, thus eliminating printing. More aggressive front strap checkering and additional checkering under the trigger guard enhance the grip. An X-Five undercut has been applied to the trigger guard, allowing for a higher grip and greater control. Front cocking serrations provide greater purchase for cycling the action, clearing the firearm, or conducting press checks. The DA/SA is available in 9mm. The DA/SA also features low profile decocking and slide catch levers to reduce the risk of snagging. An enhanced polished action with the SRT (Short-Reset Trigger) is augmented with a Grayguns, Inc. designed P-SAIT trigger. In addition, a solid steel guide rod adds weight where it matters most.
The P226 Legion RX SAO variant brings the same feature set to the table in a single-action only package. The addition of the SIG Custom Works Flat Trigger provides an exceptional feel and consistent trigger pull regardless of finger placement. The SAO is available in 9mm.
CALIBER: 9mm Luger
MAGS INCLUDED: (3) 15rd Steel Mag
SIGHTS: X-Ray (Square)
THREADED BARREL: No
PISTOL SIZE: Full-Size
OVERALL LENGTH: 8 in (203 mm)
OVERALL WIDTH: 1.5 in (38 mm)
HEIGHT: 5.5 in (140 mm)
BARREL LENGTH: 4.4 in (112 mm)
WEIGHT: 34 oz (964 g)
SIGHT RADIUS: 6.3 in (160 mm)
ACCESSORY RAIL: SIG Rail
TRIGGER ACTION: DA/SA
TRIGGER TYPE: P-SAIT
GRIP TYPE: Black G10
BARREL MATERIAL: Carbon Steel
FRAME FINISH: Elite Cerakote
FRAME MATERIAL: Alloy
SLIDE FINISH: Elite Cerakote
SLIDE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
SIG Professional Program (SPP)
The KF Armory is proud to offer the SIG Professional Program (SPP) to support those who protect and serve communities across the United States.
The restrictions set below are policies of the manufacturer and cannot be altered by KF Armory, LLC.
SIG Professional Program Qualified Individuals
- Active or Retired Law Enforcement with official agency credentials
- Court Officers with official agency credentials or official documentation
- State / County / City Judges, Prosecutors, Coroners with official agency credentials or official documentation
- EMTs, Firefighters, Volunteer Firefighters, and Paramedics
- Active Duty Military with an active duty identification
- Retired Military with retired military identification
- Active Reservists with Military Identification
- Active National Guard with Military Identification
- State Licensed Security employees
- Law Enforcement Academy Cadets with certified enrollment documentation
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
Purchasing products under the SPP Program with the intent of resale is prohibited. Unauthorized purchases will be cancelled.
To purchase products in the SPP program, you must submit a copy of your Authorized Credentials (front and back). This can be done before or after placing your order. You can send us a copy via email to email@example.com.