This masterful pistol has received a series of enhancements based on the needs and wants of professionals.
The Legion P226 is finished in Cerakote® Elite Legion gray coating, custom G-10 grips with a Legion medallion, the SIG SAUER Electro-Optics X-RAY high visibility day/night sights comes with three magazines. The P226 in DA/SA includes a reduced and contoured Elite beavertail, which allows for a higher grip, but a reduced profile, thus eliminating printing. More aggressive front strap checkering and additional checkering under the trigger guard enhance the grip. An X-Five undercut has been applied to the trigger guard, allowing for a higher grip and greater control. Front cocking serrations provide greater purchase for cycling the action, clearing the firearm, or conducting press checks. The DA/SA is available in 9 mm. The DA/SA also features low profile decocking and slide catch levers to reduce the risk of snagging. An enhanced polished action with the SRT (Short-Reset Trigger) is augmented with a Grayguns, Inc. designed P-SAIT trigger. In addition, a solid steel guide rod adds weight where it matters most.
CALIBER: 9mm Luger
ACTION TYPE: Semi-Auto DA/SA
FRAME SIZE: Full-Size
FRAME FINISH: PVD
FRAME MATERIAL: Alloy
SLIDE FINISH: PVD
SLIDE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
ACCESSORY RAIL: SIG Rail
SIGHTS: X-RAY3 Day/Night Sights with ROMEO1PRO Reflex Sight
TRIGGER PULL SA: 4.4 lb (20 N)
BARREL LENGTH: 4.4 in (112 mm)
OVERALL LENGTH: 8 in (203 mm)
OVERALL WIDTH: 1.5 in (38 mm) – 1.7 in (43 mm)
HEIGHT: 5.5 in (140 mm)
WEIGHT: 34 oz (964 g)
SIG Professional Program (SPP)
The KF Armory is proud to offer the SIG Professional Program (SPP) to support those who protect and serve communities across the United States.
The restrictions set below are policies of the manufacturer and cannot be altered by KF Armory, LLC.
SIG Professional Program Qualified Individuals
- Active or Retired Law Enforcement with official agency credentials
- Court Officers with official agency credentials or official documentation
- State / County / City Judges, Prosecutors, Coroners with official agency credentials or official documentation
- EMTs, Firefighters, Volunteer Firefighters, and Paramedics
- Active Duty Military with an active duty identification
- Retired Military with retired military identification
- Active Reservists with Military Identification
- Active National Guard with Military Identification
- State Licensed Security employees
- Law Enforcement Academy Cadets with certified enrollment documentation
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
Purchasing products under the SPP Program with the intent of resale is prohibited. Unauthorized purchases will be cancelled.
To purchase products in the SPP program, you must submit a copy of your Authorized Credentials (front and back). This can be done before or after placing your order. You can send us a copy via email to email@example.com.
P226, 9MM, 4.4IN, LEGION, BLK, DA/SA, X-RAY 3, BLACK G10 GRIP, (3) 15RD STEEL MAG, SRT