Ergonomics and performance have become the standard of the P320 XSeries. Now, all of these features are available in an compact size. The P320 XCompact features a completely redesigned modular polymer XSeries grip with a reduced fastback carry cut and a low-profile internal magwell. Combined with the extended beavertail and high undercut trigger guard, the XCompact offers ultimate comfort and concealability AND improved recoil control. The 3.6” barrel and XSeries slide with enhanced serrations come equipped with the X-Ray3 day/night front sight with rear night sight plate assembly. The XCompact is fully compatible with the new ROMEO1PRO reflex optic. The P320 XCompact is the ultimate balance of form and function and redefines what compact pistols should be.
CALIBER: 9mm Luger
MAGS INCLUDED: (3) 17rd Steel Mag
SIGHTS: XRAY3 Front / Night Sight Rear Plate
THREADED BARREL: No
PISTOL SIZE: Compact
OVERALL LENGTH: 7.0 in (178 mm)
OVERALL WIDTH: 1.3 in (33 mm)
HEIGHT: 5.3 in (134 mm)
BARREL LENGTH: 3.6 in (91 mm)
WEIGHT: 25.3 oz (717 g)
SIGHT RADIUS: 5.5 in (140 mm)
ACCESSORY RAIL: M1913
TRIGGER ACTION: Striker
TRIGGER TYPE: XSeries Straight
GRIP MODULE: XCompact Polymer Medium
GRIP TYPE: N/A
GRIP COLOR: Coyote
BARREL MATERIAL: Carbon Steel
FRAME FINISH: Stainless
FRAME MATERIAL: Stainless
SLIDE FINISH: Nitron
SLIDE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
SIG Professional Program (SPP)
The KF Armory is proud to offer the SIG Professional Program (SPP) to support those who protect and serve communities across the United States.
The restrictions set below are policies of the manufacturer and cannot be altered by KF Armory, LLC.
SIG Professional Program Qualified Individuals
- Active or Retired Law Enforcement with official agency credentials
- Court Officers with official agency credentials or official documentation
- State / County / City Judges, Prosecutors, Coroners with official agency credentials or official documentation
- EMTs, Firefighters, Volunteer Firefighters, and Paramedics
- Active Duty Military with an active duty identification
- Retired Military with retired military identification
- Active Reservists with Military Identification
- Active National Guard with Military Identification
- State Licensed Security employees
- Law Enforcement Academy Cadets with certified enrollment documentation
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
Purchasing products under the SPP Program with the intent of resale is prohibited. Unauthorized purchases will be cancelled.
To purchase products in the SPP program, you must submit a copy of your Authorized Credentials (front and back). This can be done before or after placing your order. You can send us a copy via email to email@example.com.