The new P320XFULL rounds out the XSeries with an entry full-size model. The 4.7” slide and barrel offer unparalleled accuracy and comfort without sacrificing the ability to carry concealed. The grip module is compatible with the removable magwell and grip weight and is designed with an extended beavertail and deep undercut for a high grip and better recoil control. The XRay3 day/night sights offer high visibility in all lighting conditions, and the rear sight plate assembly allows the direct mounting of the new Romeo1PRO optic, as well as the popular Delta Point Pro. The new LCI flag allows visual and tactile confirmation of a loaded chamber with ease. Each P320 XFULL comes standard with three (3) 17rd mags.
CALIBER: 9mm Luger
MAGS INCLUDED: (3) 17rd Steel Mag
SIGHTS: XRAY3 Front / Night Sight Rear Plate
THREADED BARREL: No
PISTOL SIZE: Full-Size
OVERALL LENGTH: 8.2 in (208 mm)
OVERALL WIDTH: 1.3 in (33 mm)
HEIGHT: 5.5 in (140 mm)
BARREL LENGTH: 4.7 in (119 mm)
WEIGHT: 29.6 oz (0.84 kg)
SIGHT RADIUS: 6.6 in (168 mm)
ACCESSORY RAIL: M1913
TRIGGER ACTION: Striker
TRIGGER TYPE: XSeries Straight
GRIP MODULE: XCarry Polymer Medium
GRIP TYPE: N/A
GRIP COLOR: Black
BARREL MATERIAL: Carbon Steel
FRAME MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
SLIDE FINISH: Nitron
SLIDE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
SIG Professional Program (SPP)
The KF Armory is proud to offer the SIG Professional Program (SPP) to support those who protect and serve communities across the United States.
The restrictions set below are policies of the manufacturer and cannot be altered by KF Armory, LLC.
SIG Professional Program Qualified Individuals
- Active or Retired Law Enforcement with official agency credentials
- Court Officers with official agency credentials or official documentation
- State / County / City Judges, Prosecutors, Coroners with official agency credentials or official documentation
- EMTs, Firefighters, Volunteer Firefighters, and Paramedics
- Active Duty Military with an active duty identification
- Retired Military with retired military identification
- Active Reservists with Military Identification
- Active National Guard with Military Identification
- State Licensed Security employees
- Law Enforcement Academy Cadets with certified enrollment documentation
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
Purchasing products under the SPP Program with the intent of resale is prohibited. Unauthorized purchases will be cancelled.
To purchase products in the SPP program, you must submit a copy of your Authorized Credentials (front and back). This can be done before or after placing your order. You can send us a copy via email to email@example.com.
P320, 9MM, 3.9IN, AXG, BLK, STRIKER, X-RAY 3, ALX MODULAR GRIP, (3) 17RD STEEL MAG, OPTIC READY, RAIL