The ROMEO2 is built for use in adverse conditions. A 3 MOA or 6 MOA red dot with 15 brightness settings ensures rapid target engagement. The sight features a high-efficiency, point source LED emitter and molded aspheric glass lens, utilizing a high-performance red notch reflector coating for excellent brightness and light transmittance with zero distortion. The 7075 aluminum housing and ruggedized steel shrouds protect the ROMEO2 from extreme impacts and drops. The ROMEO2 maintains 25,000 hours of battery life, comes with MOTAC to automatically power the optic on and off, and is compatible with all SIG pistols that have the newer PRO-CUT slide.
- Molded glass aspheric lens with high performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion
- 2 steel shrouds included for 3 different optic configurations, including fully enclosed and sealed with a polycarbonate rear window
- Shares the ROMEO1PRO footprint and can be direct mounted to any sig pistol and the pro slide cut
- Spring-loaded side battery tray that is released by a push button that can be activated without tools
- MOTAC (motion activated illumination system) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
- Magnetic (magnetic activation) that automatically turns the optic off when holstered in a compatible holster and instantly turns the optic on when drawn from the holster
- D.A.R.C. (dark adaptive reticles and coatings) technology provides ideal reticle brightness and target clarity while using GEN3+ night vision device
- Designed, developed, tested and assembled in the U.S.A.
CATEGORY: Red Dot Sights
ADJUSTMENT INCREMENTS: 1.0 MOA
OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER (MM): 30mm
BATTERY: (1) CR2032
RETICLE: 6 MOA Red Dot
OVERALL LENGTH: 1.84in
OVERALL WIDTH: 1.32in
WATERPROOFING: IPX 7
ILLUMINATION SETTINGS: 12 Daylight / 3 NV
RUN TIME: 25000 Hours At Medium Setting
SIG SAUER, ROMEO2 REFLEX SIGHT, 6 MOA RED DOT, BLACK
There are no reviews yet.