The Saker® ASR sets the industry standard for ease of use, modularity, and durability. The Saker ASR was designed for bolt action, semi-auto, and full-auto firearms. In addition to its performance, the Saker ASR’s design allows for maximum user adaptability and convenience. ASR™ (Active Spring Retention) Mount technology facilitates attachment via a variety of different flash hiders, muzzle brakes, and direct thread mounts.
- The Saker ASR includes fast attach or direct thread mounting options.
- Compatible with SilencerCo Saker ASR, SilencerCo MAAD™ muzzle devices, AAC 51T, YHM Y-Mount, and direct thread mount options.
- The Hoplon Baffle® deflects debris and increases suppressor lifespan on short barreled rifle and full auto applications using Stellite™ (Saker ASR 556 and Saker ASR 556K only).
- The MAAD Cap System features interchangeable front caps, such as standoff and flash hider versions which are sold separately.
- Warrantied down to 7” barrels for 5.56mm NATO and .300 BLK, 12” barrels for 7.62mm NATO, and 20” barrels for magnum calibers.
- 556K version is the shortest length possible while remaining hearing safe.
- Full auto rated and compatible with a range of ammunition from .22 Hornet to .300 RUM.
MUZZLE AVERAGE 5.56mm: 134.0 dB
WEIGHT 16.7 OZ
LENGTH 6.37” – 7.33”
MATERIALS STELLITE & STAINLESS STEEL
All NFA rules apply.