The S&W Shield Plus handgun is a product improvement to the legendary Shield series, combining the size and concealability of the original Shield with a significantly expanded magazine capacity. The result is an EDC pistol that makes no compromises, and which is ideal for concealed carry. The Shield Plus incorporates several improvements, including a flat faced trigger that allows for more accurate shooting, an enhanced grip texture for improved recoil management, and greater magazine capacity with 13+1 rounds in the extended magazine and 10+1 rounds in the flush fit magazine. This model comes with a manual safety, a 3.1 inch barrel, and white dot sights. 2 magazines included (1x 13-round extended mag and 1x 10-round flush fit mag).
- Flat face trigger for consistent trigger finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting.
- Enhanced grip texture allows the user to manage recoil, keep a firm grip and delivers comfort when concealing.
- Extended magazine offers 13+1 round capacity.
- 13 round and 10 round magazines included.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Extremely thin and lightweight – can be comfortably carried all day.
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems all for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Armornite(R) durable corrosion resistant finish
MANUFACTURER Smith & Wesson
TYPE Shield Plus
ACTION Striker Fired
BARREL LENGTH 3.1″
SIGHTS White Dot Sights
FRAME Polymer Frame
SAFETY Thumb Safety|
TRIGGER Flat Face Trigger
MAGAZINES 2 Mags, 1-10Rd 1-13Rd