SureFire Bore Rods are valuable tools that will ensure proper concentricity along the bullet flight path when firing suppressed on a new platform. The rod most closely represents the bullet flight path and will show any misalignment, if present. SureFire recommends that operators verify barrel-to-adapter-to-suppressor alignment on any new build or any previously unshot setup, and SureFire Bore Rods are the most effective way to confirm it.
- Precision machined rods for most accurate verification
- For validation of set-up prior to first round fired
- Specific caliber rods for the most popular options on the market today
- Simply insert rod through the mounted suppressor of an unloaded weapon
- Equal space should be seen between bore of suppressor and centered rod
- Made in the U.S.A.
Caliber 5.56 mm
Construction Heat-treated stainless steel