Caliber .22 LR
Length 5.4 inches
Weight 5.2 oz
Diameter 1.0 inches
SF RYDER 22-S
The SureFire RYDER™ 22-S is a lightweight suppressor optimized for .17 HMR and .22 Long Rifle rimfire pistols and rifles. Built to exacting standards like our Fast-Attach® suppressors for centerfire calibers, the Ryder 22-S features a patented aluminum body with rounded ends and flutes to reduce weight with no sacrifice in strength, and is coated with a tough Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish that resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. At just over 5 ounces in weight and only 5.4 inches long, the compact RYDER 22-S minimizes effects on your weapon’s weight and maneuverability.
The RYDER 22-S features patented heat-treated stainless steel baffles that offer increased durability and are capable of handling 17 HMR and .22 WMR ammunition – even full-auto fire. Built-in spacers between the baffles help to reduce carbon buildup and keep the suppressor clean longer. The indexed, individually numbered baffles are easy to remove, disassemble, clean, and reassemble.
The RYDER 22-S has a stainless steel back plate that contributes to overall durability. Single-point cut 1/2 X 28 threads provide secure and easy attachment to an appropriately threaded .22 caliber barrel, with no tools required. Simply screw the suppressor on until hand tight; unscrew it to remove. The RYDER 22-S comes standard with an included assembly/disassembly tool for removing the baffle stack and reassembling it after cleaning, and a spud-extension tool that aids in pushing the baffle stack out of the body tube.
- Patented body design has rounded ends and flutes to reduce weight with no sacrifice in strength
- Patented pig-nose baffles provide superior sound attenuation
- Indexed baffles are numbered for ease of reassembly; built-in spacers help reduce carbon buildup between baffles
- Stainless Steel baffles enables for easy cleaning and helps prevent gas/ particle erosion
- Included assembly/disassembly tool and spud-extension tool for easy baffle-stack removal
- Stainless steel back plate increases durability
- Single-point cut 1/2-28 threads provide secure attachment
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.