The SureFire SOCOM300-SPS is the answer for .300 BLK/Whisper (7.62×35) subsonic and supersonic ammo users seeking superior levels of sound attenuation from a precision-built suppressor. It’s one of the quietest suppressors we’ve ever made.
The SOCOM300-SPS incorporates the same advanced design features that scored SureFire a convincing victory in the rigorous US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) suppressor trials. Optimized for .300 BLK/Whisper subsonic and supersonic rounds and also compatible with other calibers from 5.56 to the formidable 300 WM, its highly specialized V-shaped baffle design promotes extreme sound containment while virtually eliminating first-round flash and dust signatures.
The SOCOM300-SPS is constructed of Inconel alloy and stainless steel, and it is CNC laser-welded for durability that is rivaled only by its sound-suppressing capability. SureFire’s patented Fast-Attach® mounting system guarantees fast and easy installation and removal, and minimal point-of-impact shift compared to an unsuppressed rifle, regardless of the number of attach-detach cycles.
Built for consistent performance and a long service life, every SureFire suppressor is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- The quietest suppressor in the SureFire family, optimized for 5.56 mm carbines with 10-inch or shorter barrels
- Durable high-temperature Inconel alloy/stainless-steel construction ensures tremendous dependability even with full-auto use
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy
- Cutting-edge internal venting reduces back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback to significantly decrease operating temperatures
- Tremendous sound, flash and dust signature reduction; virtually non-existent first-round flash reduces user detection
- Patented, tool-less Fast-Attach® design allows quick, easy attachment and removal
- Innovative mounting adapters feature multiple bearing surfaces for tight mating with suppressor and a precision fit
- All SOCOM300-SPS suppressors are test-fired to verify sub-1 MOA group size and point-of-impact shift.
- Durable construction delivers long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
All NFA rules apply.