In close quarters, when every inch of weapon length matters, the SureFire SOCOM556-MINI2 can be trusted to deliver the same level of performance that assured SureFire’s victory in the extremely demanding US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) suppressor trials.
The meticulously engineered SOCOM556-MINI2 packs virtually all the attributes of our popular SOCOM556-RC2 suppressor in a more compact package. Measuring a mere 5 inches in overall length, the SOCOM556-MINI2 places a premium on efficiency while maintaining the quality that is synonymous with every SureFire suppressor.
Specifically designed for use with 5.56 mm (.223 caliber) weapon systems, the SOCOM556-MINI2 is carefully constructed of advanced high-temperature Inconel and stainless steel. Precision CNC laser-welding is employed to give all of our suppressors uncompromising strength and durability even when used in full-auto mode. Innovative internal baffling is incorporated to give the SOCOM556-MINI2 a significant decrease in back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback, which yields a tremendous reduction in sound and dust signature, and virtually undetectable first- round flash when it matters most. The SOCOM556-MINI2 is optimized for 14.5-inch, 5.56 mm M4 variants.
The SOCOM556-MINI2 also features the SureFire Fast-Attach® system, which allows for easy and reliable attachment or removal of the suppressor in seconds. And like every SureFire Fast-Attach suppressor model, you can count on the SOCOM556-MINI2 to produce minimal and consistent point-of-impact shift compared to that of an unsuppressed weapon.
Built for consistent performance and a long service life, every SureFire suppressor is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Durable high-temperature Inconel alloy/stainless-steel construction ensures tremendous dependability even with full-auto use
- Five-inch overall length reduces weapon length for minimal impact on handling characteristics
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy
- Cutting-edge internal venting reduces back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback to significantly decrease operating temperatures
- Tremendous sound, flash and dust signature reduction; virtually non-existent first-round flash reduces user detection
- Patented, tool-less Fast-Attach® design allows quick, easy attachment and removal
- Innovative mounting adapters feature multiple bearing surfaces for tight mating with suppressor and a precise fit
- All SOCOM556-MINI2 suppressors are test-fired to verify sub-1 MOA group size and point-of-impact shift
- Durable construction delivers long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
CALIBER 5.56 mm (.223 caliber)
LENGTH 5.0 inches
WEIGHT 14.5 ounces
DIAMETER 1.5 inches
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
All NFA rules apply