If your tool for the job is a short-barrel 5.56 mm (.223 caliber) rifle, you shouldn’t have to compromise on the performance or reliability of your suppressor. With the SureFire SOCOM556-SB2, you don’t have to.
Designed and engineered by the same dedicated team that persevered to earn a SureFire victory in the extremely demanding US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) suppressor trials, the SOCOM556-SB2 delivers extremely low back pressure and stealthy sound attenuation in a suppressor optimized for rifle barrels of 10 inches or less. The SOCOM556-SB2 suppressor weighs a mere 17 ounces and can add as little as 3.8 inches to overall weapon length for easy carry and handling. Its superior high-temperature alloy and stainless steel components are precision CNC laser-welded for strength and durability even when used in full-auto mode. Innovative internal baffling gives the SOCOM556-SB2 a significant decrease in back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback, which yields a tremendous reduction in sound and dust signatures with virtually undetectable first-round flash. It matches supreme quiet and stealth in one compact unit.
The SOCOM556-SB2 also features SureFire’s proprietary Fast-Attach® system, which allows for easy and reliable installation or detachment from the weapon in seconds. And like every SureFire Fast-Attach model, you can count on the SOCOM556-SB2 to produce minimal and consistent point-of-impact shift compared to that of an unsuppressed weapon.
Built for consistent performance and a long service life, every SureFire suppressor is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
CALIBER 5.56 mm (.223 caliber)
LENGTH 6.2 inches
WEIGHT 17.0 ounces
DIAMETER 1.5 inches
- Small, light suppressor optimized for 5.56 mm carbines with 10-inch or shorter barrels
- Durable high-temperature Inconel alloy/stainless-steel construction ensures tremendous dependability even with full-auto use
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy
- Cutting-edge internal venting reduces back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback to significantly decrease operating temperatures
- Tremendous sound, flash and dust signature reduction; virtually non-existent first-round flash reduces user detection
- Patented, tool-less Fast-Attach® design allows quick, easy attachment and removal
- Innovative mounting adapters feature multiple bearing surfaces for tight mating with suppressor and a precision fit
- All SOCOM556-SB2 suppressors are test-fired to verify sub-1 MOA group size and point-of-impact shift
- Durable construction delivers long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.