SureFire has rewritten the rulebook on versatility with the SOCOM762-MINI2, the smallest and lightest 7.62 mm (.308 caliber) option available in SureFire’s class-dominating line of SOCOM suppressors. Primarily designed for 16-inch or longer barrels, the SOCOM762-MINI2 is light and compact, but it delivers a tremendous reduction in sound signature, a testament to the strict design, engineering and manufacturing standards applied to every SureFire SOCOM suppressor. It’s precisely why we emerged victorious in the US Special Operations Command’s (SOCOM) brutally demanding suppressor trials.
The SOCOM762-MINI2 is constructed of advanced Inconel alloys and stainless steel, and CNC laser-welded to exacting standards for strength and rock-solid dependability even when used in full auto mode. SureFire’s innovative internal baffling design results in enhanced gas-flow dynamics, and decreased back pressure and cyclic rate, to minimize sound and dust signatures. First-round muzzle flash is also virtually eliminated.
The patented SureFire Fast-Attach® system makes attachment and removal of the SOCOM762-MINI2 quick and easy. And like every SureFire Fast-Attach suppressor model, the SOCOM762-MINI2 produces minimal and consistent point-of-impact shift compared to that of an unsuppressed weapon.
Built for consistent performance and a long service life, every SureFire suppressor is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Smallest, lightest suppressor in the SureFire 7.62 mm family, optimized for 16-inch or longer rifle barrels
- Durable high-temperature Inconel alloy/stainless-steel construction ensures tremendous dependability even with full-auto use
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy
- Cutting-edge internal venting reduces back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback to significantly decrease operating temperatures
- Tremendous sound, flash and dust signature reduction; virtually non-existent first-round flash reduces user detection
- Patented, tool-less Fast-Attach® design allows quick, easy attachment and removal
- Innovative mounting adapters feature multiple bearing surfaces for tight mating with suppressor and a precision fit
- All SOCOM762-MINI2 suppressors are test-fired to verify sub-1 MOA group size and point-of-impact shift
- Durable construction delivers long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
CALIBER 7.62 mm (.308 caliber)
LENGTH 6.2 inches
WEIGHT 17.0 ounces
DIAMETER 1.5 inches
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
All NFA rules apply