The TangoDown ACB-4 Bipod was created to add quick, longer-range capability to the current M16A4/ M4 / MK 11-type weapon systems with minimal ergonomic or weight impact. Full motion of cant and traverse were designed-in for rapid settling on uneven ground and to track moving targets. Legs silently deploy at the push of a button and extend, when needed, with a simple pull. We used light weight aluminum forgings and advanced polymers throughout to save weight and maintenance. The ACB-4 attaches directly to any MIL-STD 1913 rail, and legs fold closely to the weapon for a low, snag-free profile. When used with the BPM-1 adapter, the ACB-4 will mount to most bolt action rifles.
- 7075 aircraft grade forged aluminum body with high impact-resistant advanced polymer legs
- Low profile design with adjustable height legs
- Built –in wide range of cant and traverse motion
- Attaches directly to any MIL-STD 1913 rail
- OA Height: 8.0” (collapsed) 10.5” (extended) Width: 3.50” Weight: 16.1 oz. Made in USA
TANGO DOWN ADVANCED COMBAT BIPOD FDE