The Fix by Q is the biggest step forward in bolt-action rifle innovation since 1962, and is the foundation of what Q believes in – science and innovation.
Q identified a gap in the market, set goals to successfully reinvent the traditional design, and developed a product far superior to the industry’s conventional bolt gun. This isn’t just another custom 700 pretending to be something new. This is something new, and it will kick your dad’s rifle’s ass.
- One-piece receiver (no chassis = less weight)
- 45° short throw bolt handle
- Fully adjustable folding stock
- Free float Q-Sert handguard
- SR-25 Magazine compatible
- Full-length m1913 picatinny top rail
- Muzzle: 5/8-24 threads, tapered muzzle, cherry bomb muzzle brake
- Trigger: 2-stage match
- AR-style controls
- WEIGHT: 6.3 lbs
- LENGTH (OPEN): 35.1″ – 36.6″
- LENGTH (FOLDED): 25.9″
- BARREL: 1:10 Twist, Lightweight Profile, Stainless Steel
- COLOR: Q Blue Accents