The PROTECTOR series AR carbine and pistols from Wilson Combat have been designed from the ground up to offer true rifle performance in a Tactical AR package. The heart of every PROTECTOR is our Wilson Combat Match-Grade precision button rifled barrel-renowned in the firearms community as one of the most accurate AR barrels on the market that is mated to a Black Nitride treated Mil-Spec bolt carrier group with MPI inspected Carpenter 158 bolt for impressible long-term reliability.
Using a CNC-Machined, Mil-Spec forged upper and lower receiver set, the PROTECTOR series AR Carbines and Pistols are lightweight and fast handling. The free-floating and rugged Wilson Combat M-LOK handguard has a slim, ergonomic profile that has ample rail and attachment surface and shields the black nitride finished non-adjustable gas block. Our durable and low-signature Armor-Tuff coating is individually applied to the receiver and barrel for a professional and practical, custom style finishing touch. Our Wilson Combat Match-Grade, precision button rifled stainless steel barrels are tested for accuracy and finished off with our Q-Comp muzzle device that provides excellent recoil control without exacerbating blast back to the operator. The Wilson Combat exclusive 2-stage Tactical Trigger unit is utilized for a trouble-free, superior, crisp trigger pull every time with a modular construction that simplifies takedown and cleaning after high round count training sessions. Ergonomic comfort features like our machined aluminum Tactical Trigger Guard, Wilson Combat/BCM pistol grip and a Wilson-Rogers Super-Stoc (Carbine versions only) complete this high performing package that is tailored to the needs of military, law enforcement or the well-armed civilian.
Available in 5.56 NATO, 300 Blackout or 300 HAM’R calibers only in carbine or pistol version-The PROTECTOR will become your top choice when effective self-defense is a top priority.
(Optic not included)
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base price.
- CALIBER 300 Blackout
- LENGTH Approx 30” with brace extended, 27.5” with brace collapsed
- BARREL LENGTH 11.3”
- BARREL TWIST 1-7, 300
- GAS SYSTEM Pistol length
- WEIGHT 5# 10oz (average)
- MAGAZINE CAPACITY 20 rounds
- Wilson Combat MIL/Spec forged upper and lower receivers
- Wilson Combat match grade stainless barrel for superior accuracy and long service life
- Wilson Combat low profile gas block
- 300 BLK pistol length gas systems
- Q-Comp flash hider/muzzle brake that reduces muzzle rise and flash signature while not increasing muzzle blast over that of a crowned muzzle
- Wilson Combat M-LOK compatible hand-guard with a 4” accessory rail
- Wilson Combat nitride coated precision bolt carrier group with Carpenter 158 MPI bolt, one piece gas ring, heat resistant chrome silicon ejector and extractor springs for long service life (left hand models have Wilson Combat phosphate coated bolt carrier group with 8620 steel bolt, one piece gas ring)
- Wilson Combat M2 two-stage TTU trigger unit with a crisp 4# pull
- Wilson Combat oversize tactical trigger guard
- Tailhook Mod 2 adjustable brace
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst pistol grip
- Black Armor-Tuff finish
- D&H 20rd magazine
There are no reviews yet.