SAVINGS FOR THOSE WHO SERVE
When you’re on duty you uphold the highest standards of professionalism and strive to serve your community to the best of your abilities. You require reliability, quality and attention to detail in the tools you carry – off duty there are no exceptions. Smith & Wesson is proud to offer the American Guardians program to those who serve and protect.
Thank you for your business and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
Smith & Wesson’s American Guardians Program offers specially priced firearms for Law Enforcement, Military and First Responders through a network of Authorized Dealers.
Individuals who may be qualified under this program include:
- Sworn LE (Law Enforcement) State, County and Local Agency Officers
- Federal LE Agency Officers
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- Retired LE Officers with credentials including Federal, State, County and Local
- LE Academy Cadets with Enrollment Documentation From the Academy
- State Licensed Security Companies and State/City Licensed Security Officers
- Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- First responders including firefighters and rescue personnel with appropriate I.D.
- Military: Active, Retired, Active-Reserve, National Guard
- Veterans, Disabled in any capacity or with an Honorably Discharged DD-214 or Form NGB-22
To purchase products in the S&W American Guardians Program, you must submit a copy of your Authorized Credentials (front and back). This can be done before or after placing your order. You can send us a copy via email to email@example.com.
By adding S&W American Guardians Program items to your cart you are agreeing to all terms and conditions of the sale. You are also validating that you are in compliance with all rules and regulations of your jurisdiction. If you do not or can not agree to these terms, please remove all S&W American Guardians Program items from your cart.