The Wilson Combat/Beretta Centurion Tactical is now available with a Vertec®-grip frame conversion. This conversion, performed by Wilson Combat gunsmiths reduces the size of the frame to the significantly smaller Beretta Vertec® size which is ideal for shooters with smaller hands or who prefer the straighter, more 1911-style grip.
Wilson Combat’s skilled gunsmiths reduce the grip frame to Vertec® size, checker the backstrap to match the front and complete the process with a frame refinish in matte Black Armor-Tuff ®. This pistol comes standard with indestructible Black Wilson Combat G-10 grips.
The 92G Centurion Tactical features all-steel Beretta and Wilson Combat custom parts. Some features of the limited-production 92G Centurion Tactical include steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model), Centurion length slide, a modified M9A1-style checkered frame with accessory rail, and rounded trigger guard.
The 92G Centurion Tactical ships with two 17 and one 20-round capacity magazines. This new model also features an Elite-style, match-grade stainless barrel with a recessed target crown for enhanced accuracy and an Ameriglo “Hackathorn” high visibility dovetailed tritium front sight paired with a Wilson Combat black battlesight rear.
The 92G Vertec/Centurion Tactical also features Wilson Combat Black G-10 grips, Wilson Combat Mag Guide and oversized mag release and other custom features to enhance overall shooting and tactical performance. Like all Wilson Combat-Beretta collaborations, this model has factory optimized action parts and improved slide to frame tolerances.
This model is exclusive to Wilson Combat and available direct from Wilson Combat or from Wilson Combat dealers only. Not available for purchase to MA residents.
- Available Calibers: 9mm
- Magazine Capacity: 17 or 20 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 4.3”
- Overall Length: 7.75”
- Sight Radius: 5.75”
- Height: 5.5”
- Width: 1.5”
- *Weight Empty (with 17rd magazine): 33.2oz
- *Weight Loaded with 18rds: 40.7oz
- M9A1 Frame with 92A1 Round Trigger Guard Profile and Improved Checkering
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Slide to Frame fit as tight as practical within production gun limits
- Ameriglo “Hackathorn” Design Tritium with Orange Ring, Dovetail Front Sight
- Stainless Barrel with Recessed Crown, 4.3”, Black Bruniton Finish
- Oversize Steel Magazine Release
- Steel G model de-cocking levers
- Skeletonized Elite II hammer
- Chrome Silicon Action Tune
- 13lb hammer spring
- Wilson Combat Mag Guide
- Steel trigger
- Wilson Combat rear u-notch battlesight
- G10 Vertec Black grips with Wilson Combat logo medallion
- Wilson Combat logo on slide
- Two 17rd and one 20rd Beretta magazines
- 9mm caliber only
- G configuration ambidextrous decocker only
- All steel components (decocker, trigger, magazine release, guide rod)
- Checkered frontstrap and Vertec backstrap
- Beveled magazine well
- Rail for mounting light or laser that accepts all popular models
- Special serial number range with WC prefix
- IDPA Enhanced Service Pistol approved
- USPSA “NOT PRODUCTION LEGAL”
- Not CA Compliant (Unless LEO purchase)