The impressive modular capability of the SIG-SAUER P320 is why it has become a favorite with practical shooters and it’s thoroughly tested design will be the official US Military sidearm for many years to come.
Wilson Combat has now reengineered the P320 grip frame to optimize its practical shooting potential. This all new molded polymer grip module will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. Our significant improvements in shape, texture and overall ergonomics will give your P320 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change.
Our fresh look at the P320 grip module incorporates the suggestions of tactical trainers, champion shooters and firearms experts into the final product that has a look that is unmistakably “Wilson”. We believe it is the most practical, comfortable and stylish P320 grip available and the ideal choice for practical shooting or defensive handgun use.
These are non-serialized, newly manufactured grip modules and are not a serial numbered firearm.
The Wilson Combat SIG-SAUER P320 Polymer Grip Module features:
– Caliber Availability – 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG
– Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws
– Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible
– Enlarged, integrated magwell opening for fast reloads-compatible with the latest generation SIG-SAUER X-series factory basepads
– Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combat’s exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap
– Frame reference serrations for support hand thumb or index finger positioning
– Internal Slots for Rod-style Tungsten Weights*
– Angled “Holster Cuts” on light rail to aid in snag-free, reholstering
– Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release, spring, and lock included
– Compatible with all standard holsters
– Compatible with all current production, X-Series basepads
*Not compatible with X-Five Tungsten Weight
P320 Grip Removal/Replacement:
– Unload and clear your pistol.
– Remove the slide assembly and set aside.
– Remove the takedown lever out of the factory grip from right to left and set aside. You may need to twist/tap the takedown lever out with a non-marring tool as it is retained by a spring in the chassis.
– Lift the chassis straight up and forward out of the stock frame.
– Reverse the process to install the chassis into the grip frame and re-install the takedown lever.
– You may need to tap the takedown lever in place with a non-marring tool.
– Reinstall the slide assembly and move the takedown lever into the locked position.
– Ensure that your pistol functions properly and your magazine drops cleanly after installation of the new grip frame.