The P365 redefined what a concealed-carry pistol should be. Now, the new P365 XL ROMEOZERO is doing it again. The perfect balance of micro-compact concealability with full-size shootability, the P365 XL ROMEOZERO packs 12 + 1 or available 15 + 1 capacity in a micro-compact, highly concealable size. Sight radius is improved with an extended 3.7” slide and barrel, and the new 365 XSeries grip module ensures a more comfortable grip and boasts an integrated magwell.
These features, along with the signature XSeries flat trigger, all come standard with a ROMEOZERO 3 MOA optic installed and ready to go right out of the box. The P365XL ROMEOZERO maintains the crisp, clean P365 trigger pull that compliments the inherent accuracy improvement of a red dot-equipped pistol. Never has so much versatility and capability been squeezed into such a perfectly concealable size.
*Includes patented optic cut technology designed by ZEV Technologies. Patent number: RE47335
CALIBER: 9mm Luger
MAGS INCLUDED: (2) 12rd Steel Mag
SIGHTS: ROMEO ZERO with XRAY3 Front Sight
THREADED BARREL: No
PISTOL SIZE: Micro-Compact
OVERALL LENGTH: 6.6 in (168 mm)
OVERALL WIDTH: 1.1 in (28 mm)
HEIGHT: 5.5 in (140 mm)
BARREL LENGTH: 3.7 in (94 mm)
WEIGHT: 20.7 oz (588 g)
SIGHT RADIUS: 5.6 in (142 mm)
ACCESSORY RAIL: SIG Rail
TRIGGER ACTION: Striker
TRIGGER TYPE: XSeries Straight
GRIP MODULE: XSeries P365
GRIP TYPE: N/A
GRIP COLOR: Black
BARREL MATERIAL: Carbon Steel
FRAME FINISH: Stainless Steel
FRAME MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
SLIDE FINISH: Nitron
SLIDE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
SIG Professional Program (SPP)
The KF Armory is proud to offer the SIG Professional Program (SPP) to support those who protect and serve communities across the United States.
The restrictions set below are policies of the manufacturer and cannot be altered by KF Armory, LLC.
SIG Professional Program Qualified Individuals
- Active or Retired Law Enforcement with official agency credentials
- Court Officers with official agency credentials or official documentation
- State / County / City Judges, Prosecutors, Coroners with official agency credentials or official documentation
- EMTs, Firefighters, Volunteer Firefighters, and Paramedics
- Active Duty Military with an active duty identification
- Retired Military with retired military identification
- Active Reservists with Military Identification
- Active National Guard with Military Identification
- State Licensed Security employees
- Law Enforcement Academy Cadets with certified enrollment documentation
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
Purchasing products under the SPP Program with the intent of resale is prohibited. Unauthorized purchases will be cancelled.
To purchase products in the SPP program, you must submit a copy of your Authorized Credentials (front and back). This can be done before or after placing your order. You can send us a copy via email to email@example.com.