M&P15 Rifles are the ideal modern sporting rifle. Built to perform multiple uses under various conditions, M&P15 Rifles are as versatile as they are reliable. Engineered for a wide variety of recreational, sport shooting and professional applications, M&P15 Rifles are easy to accessorize, but hard to put down. M&P15 Rifles are lightweight and rugged embodying the best combination of function and form.
Magpul® MBUS® Rear Sight
Forged, Integral Trigger Guard
Forward Assist & Dust Cover
Chromed Firing Pin
Armornite® Barrel Finish
6-Position Collapsible Stock
Compatible with most standard AR15 components and accessories
Model M&P®15 Sport™ II
Caliber 5.56mm NATO/.223
Safety Standard Safety
Front Sight Adj. A2 Post
Rear Sight Folding Magpul (MBUS)
Action Gas Operated Semi-Auto
Stock 6-Position CAR
Barrel Material 4140 Steel
Frame Material Aluminum Alloy
Frame Finish Matte Black
Barrel Twist 1 in 9, 6 groove
Barrel Length 16″
Weight 103.2 oz.
S&W M&P15 SPORT II RIA 5.56MM 16″ BBL 30/RD MAG BLACK 6/POS ADJ STOCK, MILITARY LAW ENFORCEMENT
SAVINGS FOR THOSE WHO SERVE
When you’re on duty you uphold the highest standards of professionalism and strive to serve your community to the best of your abilities. You require reliability, quality and attention to detail in the tools you carry – off duty there are no exceptions. Smith & Wesson is proud to offer the American Guardians program to those who serve and protect.
Thank you for your business and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
Smith & Wesson’s American Guardians Program offers specially priced firearms for Law Enforcement, Military and First Responders through a network of Authorized Dealers.
Individuals who may be qualified under this program include:
• Sworn LE (Law Enforcement) State, County and Local Agency Officers
• Federal LE Agency Officers
• Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
• Retired LE Officers with credentials including Federal, State, County and Local
• LE Academy Cadets with Enrollment Documentation From the Academy
• State Licensed Security Companies and State/City Licensed Security Officers
• Federal Flight Deck Officers
• Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
• First responders including firefighters and rescue personnel with appropriate I.D.
• Military: Active, Retired, Active-Reserve, National Guard
• Veterans, Disabled in any capacity or with an Honorably Discharged DD-214 or Form NGB-22
To purchase products in the S&W American Guardians Program, you must submit a copy of your Authorized Credentials (front and back). This can be done before or after placing your order. You can send us a copy via email to email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.